Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 140 new ideas, started 341 discussions and posted 1162 replies.

Community activity

Resolved! Yahoo comments not visible today

Today, on Yahoo news, the button to go to comments still exists, but I click on it and it goes to a blank space. User comments are not populated. It still works fine on Edge.Any clue if this is a problem with a Firefox update or coming from Yahoo?

Shortcut Redemption!~

How many more posts do I need to make to make the Shortcuts we were robbed of to come back?  I will continue to go all Shawshank Redemption on this forum till they are returned, I am not going to stop, I am dead serious if ya think I am joking, u ar...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Andy Dufresne ShortCut Redemption!!!~~~

How many more posts do I need to make to make the Shortcuts we were robbed of to come back?  I will continue to go all Shawshank Redemption on this forum till they are returned, I am not going to stop, I am dead serious if ya think I am joking, u are...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Firefox Support for RTX Video Super Resolution

Please, work with nVidia to add support for RTX Video Super Resolution in Firefox. Nearly 80% of internet bandwidth today is streaming video, and 90% of that content streams at 1080p or lower. Many of us use displays with resolutions higher than 1080...

navek by New member
  • 67 replies
  • 541 kudos

HDR support for Windows

Firefox managed to bring HDR to Macs in 100.0 version. Now it's time for Windows!It'd be awesome to watch and work on HDR images and videos using Firefox in 2022. Windows is the most popular OS, why not bring HDR here too?More monitors and devices r...

LinDen by Strollin' around
  • 94 replies
  • 253 kudos

add webserial to firefox

Hi all ,I suggest to add to firefox a webserial capability for use with arduino on line programmer or others eeprom programmers.example : https://whosmatt.github.io/uvmod/ ThanksRoberto iw2evk Milan

iw2evk by New member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disable 'Download Complete' pop-up.

Please, please allow me/us to FINALLY disable/remove the ever-so-obnoxios 'download complete' pop-up!!!  Most other browsers have had this for years and it's a much much more enjoyable experience.   But, I want to use Mozilla.  THANK YOU!!!

Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Happy New Year!
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors