Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 145 new ideas, started 355 discussions and posted 1115 replies.

Community activity

broken audio playback windows 11

When I start a video on any web platform (Youtube, Dailymotion, etc.), the audio goes away after a few seconds. The only way to hear the audio is to use rewind, but if you pause the video for about ten seconds the problem returns, forcing you to go b...

davix92x by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do we only have one real search engine

There are many search engines out there except google. Like yahoo, bing, duck duck go, brave, qwant and the AI driven Perplexity. So why do we only have one of all of them, and the other choices i can make are websites? I don’t know if there’s more t...

Jack95 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No AI in the browser

Please do not add AI in the browser as a core feature. If you want to experiment with various ways to use AI, please do it as an optional feature in the form of an addon or similar. Many people use FFX because it is not Edge or Chrome, and that neces...

fl0id by Making moves
  • 11 replies
  • 11 kudos

Not till you bring back shortcuts will this stop!!~~

I am not going to stop, this will not stop, if I need to I will go up to 10 times a day posting till the shortcuts we were ROBBED of are returned!!~~I am going all Shawshank Redemption style on this forum as Andy did to make them see he will not put ...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring back the shortcuts you stole or this does not stop!!~~

I am not going to stop, this will not stop, if I need to I will go up to 10 times a day posting till the shortcuts we were ROBBED of are returned!!~~I am going all Shawshank Redemption style on this forum as Andy did to make them see he will not put ...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

shortcuts oh shortcuts oh how I miss you!~

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roll back to previous Thunderbird from 115.2.3

Hi,Is there a easy way to roll back to the previous Thunderbird from 115.2.3. Does anyone know what version that was?I appear to be having some glitches on the new Thunderbird. The layout is workable, but I prefer the old version. The old version was...

Mouseman by Making moves
  • 24 replies
  • 3 kudos

Sender name and email in < brackets>

This is a minor annoyance and I am not sure how to fix it. I have Thunder bird beta 127.0b1 (64-bit). Since the most recent update/beta version, the sender name AND bracketed email is showing in the sender column. Now, its not life shattering, just c...

llpoolej by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Happy New Year!
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors